FTS ECU Software development starts in our state of the art in-house Maha Chassis Dyno facility. Where hundreds of hours are spent developing our software to ensure maximum performance while maintaining OEM reliability and drivability. When we develop our software we always keep all OEM factory safety limiters in place. While some tuners may disable some of these to accelerate the development process, we feel that this is a vital step in ensuring safe and reliable operation at all possible driving conditions. After all this is complete, our software goes through rigorous testing in real world conditions to finalize our development and ensure our software meets our stringent standards.
- No Hardware needed, designed to work on a completely stock vehicle
- Calibration for either 91 or 93 octane
- Speed Governor Removal (Limited to transmission rotational speed limit)
- Extend or add burble when available
When flashing our software onto your ECU, we always perform a full back up to ensure that if you ever have the need to revert your vehicle back to stock, you can do so at any time.
What You Can Expect
- More horsepower throughout the whole powerband
- Improved Engine/Throttle Response
- Smooth Power Delivery
- Improved Fuel Mileage under normal driving conditions(results may vary, based on your heavy foot)
- Much More Exhilarating Driving Experience
- NONE- Designed to work with a completely stock vehicle
Process To Get Software:
- Requires ECU to be mailed in or to be flashed at our facility or at one of our dealers in our dealer network.
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in.