FTS TCU Software development starts in our state of the art in-house Maha Chassis Dyno facility. Where hundreds of hours are spent developing our software to ensure maximum performance while maintaining OEM reliability and drivability. When we develop our software we always keep all OEM factory safety limiters in place. While some tuners may disable some of these to accelerate the development process, we feel that this is a vital step in ensuring safe and reliable operation at all possible driving conditions. After all this is complete, our software goes through rigorous testing in real world conditions to finalize our development and ensure our software meets our stringent standards.
- No Hardware needed, designed to be paired with our Stage 1 ECU Software
- Increased Torque Limits, out TCU software calibrations increase TCU torque limiters to allow for increased torque output when paired with our ECU Software.
- Faster Gear Shifts
- Removal of launch control limits (if available). Launch control not available on all vehicles
When flashing our software onto your TCU, we always perform a full back up to ensure that if you ever have the need to revert your vehicle back to stock, you can do so at any time.
What You Can Expect
- More horsepower throughout the whole powerband due to increased torque output
- Faster shifts
- Improved Launch Control(when available)
- Much More Exhilarating Driving Experience
- NONE- Designed to work with a completely stock vehicle
Process To Get Software:
- Requires TCU to be flashed at our facility or at one of our dealers in our dealer network.